Aerospace Machine Operator
Posted January 22, 2020
Full-time, Permanent, Day
Are you a machine operator looking to advance your career in the booming Aerospace industry?
An Aerospace and Electronics company in Lynnwood are looking for experienced machine operators to join their team!
This company is a true industry leader that produces reliable products from engines, medical devices, and electronic countermeasure devices. For this position you will assembling electronic components with machinery that places components on the surface of a printed circuit board.
- Machine set up, troubleshooting, and operation
- Machine maintenance when necessary
- Make manual adjustments to machine to ensure the quality of the product
- Produce products in a timely manner to support customer’s needs
- 1+ years of experience as a machine operator
- Ability to read and interpret diagrams and drawings
- Soldering experience
- Experience with Surface-Mount Technology is a must!
This is a permanent position!
Location: Lynnwood, WA
Shift: M-F 7 am to 3 pm
Pay: $20/hour+ DOE
Want to hear more? Apply now for this Aerospace Machine Operator position or call our office at 425.355.7223
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Everett team. The greatest thing about being a Recruiter at TERRA is that we truly believe in creating success stories and bettering people’s lives! I love meeting new people and taking on new challenges, and I‘m fortunate that I get the opportunity to work with a great and talented team.