Posted January 22, 2020
Full-time, Permanent, Monday through Friday, 7 AM - 4 PM
If you have at least one year of experience as a Project Coordinator, or have equivalent experience in an administrative role, and are interested in working for a company that offers both room to grow and a supportive environment, this could be a great job for you.
Currently, a specialty flooring contractor is looking to hire a Project Coordinator to provide outstanding support to their project management team.
In this role you will be a pillar of the company through ensuring that all projects are accurately prepared and verifying projects with contractors.
Not only is the Project Coordinator a high-impact role, it’s a fantastic way to get your foot in the door of a well-respected company that works with businesses of all sizes – from small, local companies to large corporations like Google and Amazon.
As a Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Creating submittal packages for general contractors.
- Create operation and maintenance manuals.
Here's what's great about the opportunity:
- Opportunity for growth (Could move into project engineer or purchasing).
- Great benefits package! (see blow).
- Employees are valued and treated like family.
- Fun company culture (Company is pet, kid and keg friendly).
- Great opportunity to develop industry knowledge.
Project Coordinator Job Requirements:
- Proficient with Adobe Acrobat.
- Ability to organize, multitask, and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Industry exposure and familiarity with related units of measurement.
- Strong attention to detail.
Pay: $19 - $20/hr DOE
- 401(k) with company matching
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 7:00AM-4:00PM
Location: Woodinville, WA
If you are interested in working with a best-in-class company that appreciates and rewards hard work, apply today for this Project Coordinator position. Or call 425-822-2929 to learn more about this exciting opportunity – ask for Brian.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
Brian C. Gossler
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Kirkland team. I am driven by a constant desire to do better and improve every single day. My favorite part about being a recruiter is applying this tenacity to fulfill TERRA’s mission and watch success stories come true for both clients and candidates.