Posted February 11, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day Shift
Are you looking to take your press operator experience to an innovative company?
An award-winning printing company is looking to add a Press Operator to their team.
This company creates the printed materials that companies use for packaging - you've probably seen their work on store shelves. They create packaging for food and beverage, electronics, gaming and much more.
The Press Operator is
responsible for the set up and efficient operation of sheet fed press, ensuring
on-time, high quality and quantity of production on the press crew.
You will get the opportunity to work with supervisors that are invested in your personal and professional development.
This is a full-time, temp-to-hire opportunity on the day shift.
Press Operator Responsibilities:
- Setup, configure, and operate the sheet feed press to produce high-quality print products.
- Examine job orders to determine the quantity to be printed, stock specifications, color(s) and special printing instructions.
- Ensure Press Crew prepares Press Machine for the next job once current job is complete.
- Monitor Press Cycle and performance, ensuring optimum press performance and job quantity reporting along, with defect and quality checks.
- Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records, documents etc.
- Ensure all equipment, tools, and work station are in good working order and is free of safety hazards.
- Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations.
Press Operator Qualifications:
- Must have 3+ years’ experience as a Press Operator
- Able to read and comprehend job assignment tickets and customer instructional specifications.
- Mechanically inclined and production-oriented.
- I.T./Computer Literate.
- Ability to lift/move up to 50 lbs and be on your feet for extended periods of time.
Schedule: 6am - 2pm
Location: Renton - This location is easily accessible and has parking.
Looking to excel in the Print Industry we would love to hear from you. Apply today for this Press Operator position!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Tukwila team. I enjoy helping job seekers find the right fit and creating success stories. Being part of the candidate’s journey, supporting them along the way, and matching them to great companies they can grow with is very rewarding. The best part of the job is when an employee personally thanks you for helping them find a job they love.