Entry-Level Corporate Office Mover
Posted February 17, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Swing shift - flexible schedule!
Do you enjoy working in an active setting and are interested in working with an energetic team?
A corporate relocation services team is currently looking to hire Corporate Office Movers.
With this company, you will have the opportunity to work on the campuses of some of the biggest names in the tech industry! In this position, you will primarily be supporting Microsoft.
This company prides themselves on the team culture they have grown and offer a fun work environment. If you are interested in technology and computers, this is a great opportunity for you to get a foot-in-the-door in an exciting industry. Start off as a Corporate Mover and grow into a Computer Technician position they hire for!
No experience needed, you will be receiving paid training in this full-time, temp-to-hire position.
- You will get the chance to work in some of the most well-known tech companies.
- There are many opportunities for growth into various departments; Computer Technicians, Lab Technicians, Drivers, etc. Some of the supervisors started out as temporary employees!
- Lots of opportunities for overtime at 1.5x your pay rate!
- You will be working in empty offices on the Microsoft campus, so you will have opportunities for great team bonding
Corporate Mover Responsibilities:
- Load/Unload individual belongings to dollies and carts
- Roll dollies/carts to the new location
- Installation of computer hardware on individual desks
- Wipe down desks and computer monitors after set up is done
Corporate Mover Qualifications:
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to be on your feet for 8+ hours
Schedule: Swing shift, 5pm - completed. Pick which days you're available!
Pay: $17/hr (Get paid weekly - every Friday!)
Benefits upon conversion:
- 401(k) with match
- PTO and paid Holidays
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.