Posted February 7, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday thru Friday 7:30am-4pm
Do you enjoy multi-tasking and creating new products?
A Locally-owned manufacturer of safe cleaning products is looking to add an Warehouse Associate to their family-oriented team! In this role, you will be working independently but you are not just another face. The work environment is very casual but fun and friendly.
This is a great Temp-to-Hire opportunity for someone who is detail oriented and open to being cross-trained. Additionally this company offers benefits including; medical, dental, vision and 401K.
- Operation of material handling equipment
- Working specifically with blending tanks; transfer pumps, water filtration systems
- Care and Maintenance of equipment and facility
- Loading/unloading trucks using the forklift
- Pull Pick Sheets
- Print Labels
- Misc. warehouse duties
- Attention to detail
- Ability to read a math equations sheet
- Ability to lift 50-100 lbs
- At least 1 year of recent experience operating a Forklift
- At least 1 year of on the job Computer experience
Hours are 7:30am - 4:00pm Monday - Friday
If you are interested in this opportunity, don't wait please apply now! Send us your resume! or call our office at 623-321-5151
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Phoenix team. I love meeting job seekers, hearing their stories and connecting with them on a personal level. It is very rewarding to find them the right fit, follow them on their journey and watch them grow! When I am not at work, I enjoy hockey, Sunday night football and exploring Arizona.