Posted February 7, 2020
Full-time, Permanent, Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
If you are an Accountant with 2+ years of experience and are looking forward to working with a company that sets the standard as an industry leader, this is the position for you!
A privately owned real estate firm is currently looking for a Staff Accountant to join their growing team!
This is an exciting opportunity because you would be working closely as a vendor for a very prominent tech company.
As a Staff Accountant, you will be:
- Preparing monthly accruals and financial reporting
- Assisting with preparation of semiannual budget materials
- Working closely with Project Managers and Facility Managers on managing budgets
- Assisting with month-end close procedures, including preparation of account reconciliations
- Working with A/P functions, like reviewing invoice accuracy
This direct-hire opportunity offers full-time hours and great benefits!
This role is great for someone who thrives in fast-paced environments and who works well in teams.
To qualify for this Staff Accountant role, you will need:
- 2+ years experience as an Accountant
- Proficiency using JD Edwards software
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Proficiency with MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Generous PTO
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Eligibility for overtime!
Schedule: 8am - 5pm
Location: Downtown Seattle with great access to public transportation!
If you are interested in this Staff Accountant role, apply today or call 206.405.3300 and ask for Ellie!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
Very helpful, considerate staff. They got me employment right away. And when that company did a complete staffing lay off, I was given another job assignment right away with a very great company that is already telling me they will hire me on full-time.