Assembly And Installation
Posted January 14, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday- Friday, 6:30am-3:30pm OR 3:00pm-12:00am
Looking to turn your warehouse experience into a job with tons of career potential?
A growing and reputable South Seattle office design company is looking for Assembler and Installers to help set up and support office spaces for some of the area’s largest employers, including Starbucks, Amazon, and Microsoft.
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door of a booming company, have a full-time schedule, and earn a steady income with TONS of room for growth.
What have other employees said about this company?
- "Very big company, Always had work to do and kept you busy throughout the day. There is room to advance as long you got the knowledge and work hard."
- "Healthy work ethic, original projects, constant learning."
Never done furniture assembly or install work before? They offer plenty of training to help you get familiar with the role before you start going on-site! Their South Seattle warehouse will be your home base and they supply the necessary transportation to get you out to each work site, so no wear and tear on your own vehicle!
In this Assembler and Installer role you will:
- Work closely with a team to assemble and deliver office furniture to client locations
- Support shipping, receiving, and inventory within the South Seattle warehouse
- Interact with employees on-site to provide top notch customer service
- Ability to move and lift up to 50lbs
- 1+ years of recent warehouse experience
- Valid WA Driver License
- Prior experience using hand and power tools, or furniture assembly is a plus
- Customer service experience is a huge PLUS!
- You will have the chance to join a reputable company that is experiencing tremendous growth, and they prefer to promote from within!
- You will be assembling modern and state of the art furniture and equipment - the stuff they make is seriously cool!
- You’ll work at an awesome warehouse. It’s huge, clean and organized – but still has a family feel.
- No previous assembly experience required. (Just need to know or be willing to learn how to use hand and power tools.)
- You’ll work full-time hours, earn a steady income, and get paid every Friday!
- Day shift: Monday-Friday, 6:00am - 3:30pm (limited openings)
- Swing Shift: Monday-Friday, 3:00pm - 12:00am
- All employees are scheduled to work occasional weekends, usually 1 Saturday a month
Pay: $17.00 an hour for entry level. Up to $19.00/hr depending on experience.
Location: South Seattle (There is FREE parking available. If you are interested in swing shift, you might need to check bus schedules for bus availability.)
If you are interested in, or would like to learn more about this assembly and installation role, apply today. Or call 206-453-2852.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Specialist for the Tukwila team. Nothing pleases me more than seeing a candidate happy at their new job! I’ve worked with candidates in all stages of their career, with clients in many different industries, and I enjoy the challenge of finding them the right fit. In my free time, I love to curl up with a warm cup of coffee and lose myself in a good book.