Posted January 14, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 9:00AM-5:30PM
Building Supply Warehouse
Do you have experience working in a warehouse? We are looking for talent to join a wholesale building material supplier that offers great benefits, and training!
This position is for a very established company with lots of opportunity for long term growth! If you are a dedicated, hardworking, and reliable employee, you will have a great future here! This is a temp to hire position.
· Loading and unloading up to 100 lbs.
· Standing for long periods of time
· Pulling orders using an RF Scanner
· Operating a sit-down or stand-up forklift
· Receiving pallets and sorting
· 6 months-1-year experience working in a Warehouse environment
· Experience operating a sit-down and stand-up forklift – certification preferred
· Ability to lift up to 100 lbs.
· Must be able to stand on your feet 8-10 hours per day
Schedule: Monday – Friday, must be flexible on start times
Location: West Phoenix
Apply online today or call 623-321-5151 to learn more about this opportunity to join an amazing company!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Phoenix team. I enjoy creating success stories and love having the opportunity to build strong relationships with our clients and candidates. I recently moved to the Phoenix area from Nebraska and I can’t wait to bring my positive Midwestern values to the team!