Front Desk Receptionist
Posted January 22, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
Are you looking to get started in an administrative career? A distributing company in Bothell is looking for a Front Desk Reception.
This local purveyor of metal fasteners is offering a full time, temp to hire opportunity to an energetic individual, who enjoys customer service and data entry.
In this role you will utilize your customer service skills by answering phones and directing customers, as well as working with your team.
As a Front Desk Receptionist, you will:
- Answer incoming phone calls and direct appropriately
- Support inside sales team by tracking orders and contacting vendors
- Using Microsoft Excel to create reports that help with tracking
- Distribute daily mail
- Organize and re-order office and cleaning supplies
- Experience in an office work environment/or customer service experience
- Experience with MS Office (specifically MS Excel)
Location: Bothell (bus accessible)
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
If you are interested in this reception position.. APPLY NOW!!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Kirkland team. I love that I get to meet such a variety of candidates with unique skills and abilities and that I get to help them be the obvious choice for potential employers. The constant piecing together of the puzzle is such an exciting and rewarding challenge!