Warehouse Order Puller
Posted January 14, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Tuesday - Thursday - Friday 8am-6:30pm
Have previous warehouse experience? We want to talk with you!
A national pet supply distribution warehouse is looking to add full-time, temp-to-hire Warehouse Order Pullers to their distribution center in Northeast Portland.
This distribution warehouse located just off Airport Way sends pet food, accessories, and more, to independent pet stores throughout the Pacific Northwest.
If you have forklift experience, a strong work ethic, and are eager to take the next step in your warehouse career, this is a great role for you.
Your Warehouse Order Puller duties could include:
- Order pulling
- Operating a pallet jack or forklift
- Using an RF scanner
The work you and your team do will help store owners day in and day out with meeting their business needs.
You are the right fit for this Warehouse Order Puller role if you:
- Can lift up to 60 lbs throughout your shift
- Enjoy working independently in a fast-paced or warehouse environment
- Forklift or cherry picker experience
- Reliable transportation
- Can work an open ended shift (Warehouse staff and forklift operators can count on regular overtime)
Pay: $15/hr + Raise after 90 days. Payday is every Friday.
- Day Shift: 8:00 am - 6:30 pm, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, with every Wednesday and weekends off.
Benefits upon conversion:
- 3 weeks of PTO in your first year
- Generous benefits package including: 401(k), Health, and Dental benefits
Location: NE Portland, Gresham areaIf you are interested in this Warehouse Order Puller position, apply now or call 503-575-7020 to schedule an interview.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Vancouver Team. I love the rewards of finding the right fit for the job. The best part of my job is helping people take the next step to a better future. I have an athletic family who keeps me extremely busy and supports my new adventurous career.