Posted January 23, 2020
Full-time, Permanent, Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
If you have over 5 years' experience as an HR Generalist, we have an amazing opportunity for you!
We are currently working with a well-established, local engineering consultant firm right here in downtown Seattle! This engineering firm works with some of Seattle's famous institutions, like Swedish and Port of Seattle.
They are currently looking for an HR Generalist to join their team!
As an HR Generalist, you will be:
- Administering employee benefit programs and coordinating benefit enrollments
- Managing recruiting process as well as managing the onboarding process for new hires
- Advising on organization policy matters
- Serving as back up to processing Payroll and back up to the Technical editing team
This direct-hire opportunity offers full time hours and amazing benefits.
If you are excited about wearing multiple hats at an organization and want to join a company where you can get a lot of hands on training, then look no further!
To qualify for this HR Generalist, you will need:
- At least 5 years' experience in HR-in roles with increasing responsibility
- Knowledgeable for federal and state employment regulations
- Extensive knowledge using MS Office Suite
- Payroll experience and experience working in an Architectural/Engineering firm is a plus!
- VERY generous PTO
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Transportation subsidy
Location: Downtown Seattle, with easy access to public transportation!
If you are interested in this HR Generalist role, apply today or call 206.405.3300 and ask for Ellie!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
Attentive staff; they kept looking for something for me and found me a position that met most of my wants. They are always willing to answer my questions. Thank you, Terra Staffing!