Shipping Receiving Clerk
Posted February 17, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday, 7:00am - 3:30pm
Are you interested in taking your shipping and receiving experience to a family-oriented company that has growth opportunities?
A Redmond-based supply chain visibility company is looking to hire a Shipping and Receiving Clerk.
This company supports the needs of industries, such as life sciences, food, consumer goods, and industrial goods. They help support them with quality compliance, supply chain security, and performance.
In this role, you would be supporting daily customer orders as well as inventory transfers. You will work in a friendly, family-oriented environment where they want to see you grow.
It is a full-time, temp-to-hire opportunity on the day shift.
Shipping and Receiving Clerk Responsibilities:
- Process customer orders using Epicor ERP & Agile systems
- Process UPS, FedEx and DHL shipments & large freight forwarding orders (including AIR, Ocean and LTL orders)
- Inventory management (Scan, sort, verify)
- Assist in new employee training
Shipping and Receiving Clerk Requirements:
- 1 year of Shipping & Receiving experience (manufacturing environment preferred)
- 1 year of experience with LTL, LCL and AIR modes of transportation
- 1 year of experience with International Shipping
- Ability to safely drive and use a forklift
- Comfortable transporting objects weighing up to 60 lbs
- Comfortable standing and/or walking for 8+ hours every day throughout shift
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 7:00am - 3:30pm, OT may be required, including weekends and holidays to meet customer orders
Pay: $18/hour, get paid every Friday!
Interested in this Shipping and Receiving Clerk position? Apply today! Or, call us at 425-822-2929 to learn more.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Kirkland team. The best part of my job is the thrill of finding a candidate the right fit. I enjoy having the opportunity to meet so many fantastic people, and I look forward to fostering these relationships on a daily basis. If I’m not in Kirkland, I’m probably in our beloved Cascades or at a live concert in Seattle.