Posted March 3, 2020
Full-time, Permanent, Monday- Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
If you have at least 5 years of full-service payroll experience and are looking to work with a company that offers great benefits, we have a great opportunity for you!
A manufacturing company within Snohomish County is looking for a Payroll Administrator to add to their team.
This is a full-time, direct-hire opportunity, and your chance to grow and challenge your skills in a rapidly growing manufacture company that is dedicated to improving technology and providing the highest quality of customer service.
Payroll Administrator Duties:
- Work a long side the Human Resource Manager
- Developing, managing, and administering the company’s payroll systems and processes
- Responsible for educating and administrating benefits programs to the company
- Maintain all programs in ADP
- Assist with any payroll or benefit issues
Payroll Administrator Qualifications:
- 5+ years of full-service payroll experience
- Experience with and understands benefits administration
- Proficient in MS Office- Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and ADP or Oracle
- Bachelor’s degree in related field is desired
Salary: $70K+ DOE
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
Interested in this Payroll Administrator position? Apply online or call our office to hear more at 425.355.7223.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Everett team. The greatest thing about being a Recruiter at TERRA is that we truly believe in creating success stories and bettering people’s lives! I love meeting new people and taking on new challenges, and I‘m fortunate that I get the opportunity to work with a great and talented team.