Posted February 14, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day
Several companies in the Western Portland area are looking to add Warehouse Associates with various experiences levels to their teams.
Companies you could be working with are in industries such as lumber, plastics distribution, plumbing distribution, building products, and more!
You will get to work in exciting warehouse settings where you will get opportunities to be cross-trained and learn new skills.
These are full-time roles with both temp-to-hire or direct hire opportunities available.
There are openings on day and swing shifts.
- Great benefits upon conversion
- Opportunity to learn how to operate a forklift
- Opportunities for regular overtime – meaning a bigger paycheck for you!
Warehouse Associate responsibilities could include:
- Operating forklift
- Picking orders using an RF Scanner
- Staging orders for delivery
- Shipping and receiving
Warehouse Associate Requirements:
- 6 months - 2 years warehouse experience – depending on position
Pay: Ranges from $15-$19/hour depending on position and experience
Schedule: Specific shifts depend on position and experience
- Day Shift: Monday-Friday, 6:30am-4:00pm
- Day Shift: Monday-Friday, 7:00am-4:00pm
- Day Shift: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
- Swing Shift: Monday-Friday, 1:00pm-9:30pm
Benefits upon conversion:
Location: Tigard, Tualatin and NW Industrial Portland – Unfortunately these positions are not bus accessible and reliable transportation is required.
Interested in these Warehouse Associate roles? Apply today! Or give us a call at 503-946-3874 to schedule an interview right away.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am Branch Manager of TERRA's Beaverton team. I am excited about creating successful relationships between skilled candidates and the right clients. The most rewarding aspect of my job is that I have the ability to give so many people the chance to flourish. When I’m not at work, I’m spending time with my amazing boyfriend and our two adorable puppies.