Senior Healthcare Analyst
Posted March 25, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
**Local Candidates Preferred**
If you are a Healthcare Data Analyst or Healthcare Business Analyst with experience working with Claims data, we have an amazing opportunity for you!
We are working with a prominent organization that provides insurance benefits and other services to healthcare service providers. They are currently looking for a Senior Healthcare Analyst to join their team! The Senior Healthcare Analyst will be providing information analysis and analytical expertise to meet strategic and operational goals.
This is a great opportunity for someone who loves working cross-functionally! As a Senior Business Analyst, you will be collaborating with company leadership, stakeholders, and the Data team.
As a Senior Healthcare Analyst, you will be:
- Performing quality and robust data extractions
- Preparing presentations that communicate complex analysis and findings in a simple, concise manner
- Understanding and enforcing security compliance protocols when working with sensitive and proprietary data sets
- Performing quality assurance for company's restructured data system, while also bringing new efficiencies to maintain system integrity
- Regularly using Python, R, and SQL to analyze data
- Carefully documenting all data sets and analyses
If you thrive working independently and working in high-pressure environments, this would be the perfect opportunity for you!
This company is passionate about helping people and prides themselves with having such a diverse workplace.
Qualifications for a Senior Healthcare Analyst:
- 3+ years of experience as a data analyst or business analyst
- At least 3+ years experience with SQL
- 1+ years experience with data visualization tools, like Tableau or Power BI
- 1+ years with Python or R
- Proven ability to synthesize data and communicate it to a non-technical audience
- Experience with analyzing complex and disjointed data sets
Location: Downtown Seattle, with great access to public transportation! (Local Candidates preferred!)
Schedule: 8am-5pm, (FLEXIBLE WORK SCHEDULES AVAILABLE!)
- Can earn up to 48 days off in one year!
- 100% employee and dependent medical coverage
- Generous pension plan
Pay: $85-$90k, DOE
If you are interested in this Senior Healthcare Analyst role, apply today or call Ellie at 206.405.3300 for more information!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
The staff is very good and helpful. I would definitely recommend them to others. I currently work with some of their temps and they are excellent and speak highly of TERRA Staffing. This shows how much they care and are involved with those that they send out on temporary assignments.