IT Technical Support Representative
Posted March 18, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday 800am-5:00pm
Are you looking to take a your next step into an IT career? A non-profit senior living community in Redmond is hiring for a IT Technical Support Representative right now! This role would directly support the staff and the residents and report to the IT Director.
You would have an opportunity to really make a difference by providing excellent customer service and your superior problem solving skills! This is definitely an active role which will allow you to interact with a lot of different people throughout the day and be the IT hero that makes all the things work! In addition to assisting folks at the Redmond location you would also need to share your knowledge onsite with their Gig Harbor branch on some days. Along with a beautiful work environment- you also get free lunch- everyday!
- Participates in maintaining user access to network, software and phone systems
- Provides technical support to staff and residents in multiple sites
- Performs regular and on-demand maintenance, inventory and troubleshooting of ENS equipment, UPS equipment, copiers, cable boxes, information displays and other devices
- Image and performs setup of computers, laptops, smart devices, projectors and other equipment
- Maintains and troubleshoots phone cabling, telephone extensions, line moves
- Participates in IT help-desk ticketing ensuring they are processed and completed efficiently and timely
- Assists the IT Director as needed in ensuring the continued operation of enterprise systems. Tasks may include, but are not limited to, performing system monitoring, minor maintenance, preventive maintenance, and implementation of changes and upgrades to network hardware and software
- Assists the IT Director in creating and maintaining IT documentation and maintenance procedures
- Regularly update and maintenance of IT logs
- Other duties as assigned may include working on-call during nights and weekends as needed
IT Tech Support qualifications:
- Minimum of three years experience in IT client services or similar role
- Expertise with Microsoft Windows (7,8.1,10) and the Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of Microsoft AD permissions, Sharepoint and Exchange connectivity
- Experience supporting enterprise WiFi and VOIP/SIP, such as Aruba products
- Experience with enterprise network printing solutions such as Papercut
- Ability to work independently along with regularly reporting to supervisor
- Knowledge of basic networking and client/server concepts
Location: Redmond, Wa and travel to Gig Harbor, Wa
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Compensation: $26/hour+ DOE
If you are interested in this IT Technical Support position then APPLY with your resume today! Call 425-822-2929 and ask for Mandy.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Kirkland team. I love that I get to meet such a variety of candidates with unique skills and abilities and that I get to help them be the obvious choice for potential employers. The constant piecing together of the puzzle is such an exciting and rewarding challenge!