Front Desk Concierge
Posted February 18, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Varied shift times 40 hours/week
Do you have experience in customer service or hospitality and are looking for the next step in your career? A well-established real estate and development company in Bellevue is currently hiring for a Front Desk Concierge to provide amazing guest service and interaction everyday!
A local family owned real estate company with a small team feel that is very employee and customer focused, is looking for a customer service driven individual who can add value to their continuously growing team. Communication and excellent customer service in this role is the key to success!
In this Front Desk Concierge role you will bring your friendly, customer 1st attitude and be part of a team that values each other and the people they serve. With great employee benefits and an opportunity for growth this could be a great next step for you.
A Front Desk Concierge will:
- Welcome and acknowledge every resident and guest with a smile, eye contact, and a friendly greeting
- Respond to residents, guests and visitors request that may include but not limited to: restaurant reservations, recreation requests, floral orders, premium tickets for entertainment events, car service reservations etc
- Arrange transportation for residents, guests and visitors, and record advance transportation requests. • Respond to special requests from residents/guest with unique needs.
- Manage conference room schedules and organize and clean up meeting rooms as needed.
- Provide guests with a visual tour of the properties utilizing available technology.
- 1-2 years customer service or hospitality experience
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills
Location: Bellevue Bus accessible or Free parking!
Schedule: Variable schedule 40 hours/ week
Be in the heart of Bellevue, surrounded by great shopping and a variety of restaurant options to enjoy on your lunch break or after work hours!
Interested in this opportunity? Apply today or call Mandy at (425)822-2929!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Kirkland team. I love that I get to meet such a variety of candidates with unique skills and abilities and that I get to help them be the obvious choice for potential employers. The constant piecing together of the puzzle is such an exciting and rewarding challenge!