Customer Care Representative
Posted February 13, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, M-F, 9am-5pm
If you have experience in customer service or as Customer Service Representative, we have an opportunity for you! We’re working with an established company in Seattle’s Columbia City neighborhood and they are looking for people with your skill set to join their team as a Customer Care Representative.
The company utilizes innovative technology, streamlined operations and a global network of facilities to re-imagine the world’s food supply chain by preserving, protecting, and optimizing the distribution of food.
As a Customer Care Representative, you’ll assist customers with placing orders by phone, email, or fax. This includes gaining product knowledge and being able to talk to customers about product availability. The Customer Care Representative also ensures that orders have been finalized on a daily basis.
Additional Customer Care Representative job duties include:
- Addresses complaints concerning billing or service rendered, referring complaints of service failures to designated departments for investigation
- Acts as liaison between operations and customer in managing account and account needs
- Prepares daily, weekly, and monthly reports for customer activities.
- Four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Knowledge of NetSuite WMS a plus
- Fast paced office setting connected to a warehouse & food manufacturing environment
- Must be capable of multi-tasking and communicating with a variety of people and personalities
- The warehouse itself is a cold storage environment. Warehouse bays are kept at a constant 32 degrees (and below in certain areas). Noise level in the warehouse varies and at times and can be loud
Pay: $16.39/hr. Get paid every Friday!
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm
South Seattle location: Free parking and bus
If you pride yourself on providing excellent customer service and on your strong attention to detail, then you have what it takes to be a successful Customer Care Representative!
Apply online today. Or you can call or text Lamar at 206-405-3300 to schedule an interview right away.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the Seattle team. Every day I look forward to the responsibility that I have to our clients and candidates to find the solutions to their unique employment requirements. I especially enjoy all the opportunities this job affords to meet new people and make meaningful connections.