Inventory Control Clerk
Posted February 14, 2020
Full-time, Temporary, Monday-Friday, 1pm-9pm
If you have experience in warehouse operations or inventory control, we have an opportunity for you! We’re working with an established company in Seattle’s Columbia City neighborhood and they are looking for people with your skill set to join their team as an Inventory Control Clerk.
The company utilizes innovative technology, streamlined operations and a global network of facilities to re-imagine the world’s food supply chain by preserving, protecting, and optimizing the distribution of food.
As a Inventory Control Clerk, you’ll compile and maintain records concerned with ordering, storing. The IC Clerk issues shipping materials, supplies and equipment to maintain inventory throughout the facility. The right candidate will be fast, accurate, organized, detailed, and comfortable with numbers, data and research.
Additional Inventory Control Clerk job duties include:
- Compiles data from sources such as purchase orders, invoices, requisitions, and accounting reports and writes, types, or enters information into computer to maintain inventory, purchasing, shipping, or other key records.
- Coordinates overages and shortages with office staff.
- Conducts cycle counts regularly and assist in physical inventories.
- Maintains inventory accuracy in NetSuite WMS.
- Compares nomenclature, stock numbers, pallet IDs, authorized substitutes, and other listed information with catalogs, manuals, product lists, and similar references to verify accuracy of shipping orders.
- Four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Knowledge of NetSuite WMS a plus
- Fast paced office setting connected to a warehouse & food manufacturing environment
- Must be capable of multi-tasking and communicating with a variety of people and personalities
- The warehouse itself is a cold storage environment. Warehouse bays are kept at a constant 32 degrees (and below in certain areas). Noise level in the warehouse varies and at times and can be loud
Pay: $16.39/hr. Get paid every Friday!
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 1:00pm – 9:00pm
South Seattle location: Free parking and bus
If you pride yourself on providing excellent customer service and on your strong attention to detail, then you have what it takes to be a successful Inventory Control Clerk!
Apply online today. Or you can call or text Lamar at 206-405-3300 to schedule an interview right away.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the Seattle team. Every day I look forward to the responsibility that I have to our clients and candidates to find the solutions to their unique employment requirements. I especially enjoy all the opportunities this job affords to meet new people and make meaningful connections.