Posted February 18, 2020
Full-time, Temporary, Varied schedule 40 hours
Do you have experience in customer service or hospitality and are looking for the next step in your career? A well-established real estate and development company in Bellevue is currently hiring for a Lobby Porter to provide amazing guest service and interaction everyday!
A local family owned real estate company with a small team feel that is very employee and customer focused, is looking for a customer service driven individual who can add value to their continuously growing team. Communication and excellent customer service in this role is the key to success!
In this role as a Lobby Porter you will most likely be the first person that guests and tenants see as they enter, as well as the last person they come in contact with- you will have the opportunity to brighten peoples day with your amazing customer service!
- Welcome and acknowledge every resident and guest with a smile, eye contact, and a friendly verbal greeting, using names when possible.
- Assist residents, guests, and future residents by anticipating needs, completing requests, and exceeding expectations.
- Open doors for all residents, guests, and vendors.
- Assist residents and guests into and out of their vehicles.
- Deliver packages, dry cleaning, luggage, groceries, prepared meals and other goods from the collection to the resident’s home.
- Anticipate services needed by asking questions to better understand needs and by watching/listening to preferences and acting on them whenever possible.
- Actively listen and respond positively to questions, concerns, and requests to resolve issues
- Minimum 1 year customer service or hospitality experience
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills
Location: Bellevue Bus accessible or Free parking!
Schedule: Variable schedule 40 hours/ week
Company attire is provided
Be in the heart of Bellevue, surrounded by great shopping and a variety of restaurant options to enjoy on your lunch break or after work hours!
Interested in this opportunity? Apply today or call Mandy at (425)822-2929!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Kirkland team. I love that I get to meet such a variety of candidates with unique skills and abilities and that I get to help them be the obvious choice for potential employers. The constant piecing together of the puzzle is such an exciting and rewarding challenge!