Staff Accountant - Non-profit
Posted February 19, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday 8AM-4:30PM
An International Governmental Organization that works to research, manage, and preserve a natural resource has an Accounting opening in their Seattle Based Headquarters. This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced Staff Accountant to join Scientists and Researchers from around the globe in their mission to sustain this resource!
The right candidate for this Staff Accountant role will have a solid foundation in accounting and bookkeeping services in the non-profit sector. They will thrive working in a smaller office environment with independence in their role.
Some of the primary responsibilities in this Staff Accountant role will be:
- Payroll processing for US and Canadian employees
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual tax returns
- Month-end and year-end closing and reporting
To qualify for this Staff Accountant role, you need:
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in an Accounting/Bookkeeping role
- Experience in Accounting for non-profit organizations
- Expert level experience with QuickBooks, experience with QB for NPOs a plus!
Pay: $30/hr+ DOE
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8AM-4:30PM
Benefits Upon Conversion:
- 100% Employer Paid Medical
- Vacation and Sick Pay
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with match
If this Staff Accountant role sounds like your next opportunity, apply today, or call Nic at 206-405-3300 to learn more!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
As a Recruiter for the Seattle TERRA team I get the opportunity to introduce clients and candidates to each other, and help them create new and exciting partnerships every day. Finding a way to help amazing people not only succeed, but excel, is the greatest part of the work I do!