Janitor / Custodian
Posted February 17, 2020
Full-time, Temporary, M-F 7:30am-4pm
A prestigious, independent school, located in Medina (near Bellevue), is looking to add a Temporary Custodian to their team. If you are looking for a great company to get your foot in the door with, this opportunity might be a great fit for you!
Key Custodian Responsibilities:
- Maintain a safe and clean environment for students, staff, and visitors, both interior and exterior of the school.
- Work closely with team on event set ups and take-downs
- Cleans restrooms and empties trash receptacles
- Some relate-able professional experience
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work outside in all types of weather
Schedule: Monday through Friday - 730am to 4pm
Interested in this Custodian position? Apply now or call 425-822-2929 (ask for Ryan)!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Kirkland team. I love the challenges I this work brings me, and the reward of getting the right candidate in the perfect fit. My favorite part of my job is being able to help so many talented people find success!