Mechanical Assembler - Aerospace Production
Posted February 19, 2020
Full-time, Permanent, 6:00am - 6:45pm, Friday - Sunday
The aerospace industry is booming! If you are looking for an opportunity to break into this competitive industry, this aerospace assembly position could be the foot-in-the-door you’ve been looking for!
A leading aerospace company in Everett is currently looking to hire Aerospace Mechanical Assemblers to assist in the production of interior airplane parts – galleys, lavatories and seats, for example.
This is a full-time, direct hire position. That’s right – this is NOT a temporary opportunity. You will be part of the company from day one!
Previous mechanical assembly experience does give you an edge, but if you have a great attitude, experience working with hand tools, and an interest in growing your mechanical assembly skills, you are still a great candidate for the job. They will provide paid training!
Things to know about this company:
- They are a premier supplier to Airbus and Boeing.
- They value integrity and fairness.
- They have a high respect for all of their employees.
- They are well-established and have a great reputation.
- They are willing to train.
- They offer a competitive benefits package.
As an Aerospace Mechanical Assembler, you will be:
- Using hand tools, bending, stretching
- Lifting 35-50 lbs on a regular basis
- Working with plastics and composites
- Wire stripping, crimping, and harnessing
- 1+ years of mechanical assembly preferred
- Ability to read blueprints
- Experience with hand and power tools
Pay: $16.00/hour + depending on experience.
Benefits upon conversion:
Schedule: Friday - Sunday, 6:00am-6:45pm. Occasional overtime opportunities available if you are interested in making some extra cash!
If you are interested in this Aerospace Mechanical Assembler position, apply today! Or give our office a call at (206) 453-2852 to schedule an interview today.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Everett team. My favorite thing about being a Recruiter is helping people change their lives for the better! It is also satisfying to help my clients prosper by finding them great talent.