Manufacturing - Supplement Production
Posted March 25, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday, 6am-2pm or Friday-Sunday, 6am-6pm
If you have at least 6 months of food production or supplement manufacturing experience, we want to speak with you!
A local nutraceutical production company currently has various manufacturing openings and one of them could be a match for your skills and experience.
This company manufactures nutritional supplements, such as vitamins and powders, for distribution. And they have full-time temp-to-hire openings across various departments.
Weekday and weekend schedules are available
Available jobs include: machine operation, shipping and receiving, and quality control.
Manufacturing responsibilities vary by role but may include:
- Setting up and running various machines and equipment (blender, capsule machine, conveyor, etc.)
- Assembly line product fulfillment
- Follow cleaning procedures
- Record and communicate batching records with supervisor
- 6 months of experience in a similar food production field – Nutritional supplement manufacturing – a PLUS!
- Comfortable wearing a hairnet, show coverings and a lab jacket
Pay: $12-$13/hour depending on position
Schedule: Specific shifts will vary per position. Examples include:
- Day Shift: Monday-Friday, 6:00am-2:00pm
- Day Weekend Shift: Friday-Sunday, 6:00am-6:00pm
If you’re interested in one of these vitamin/supplement manufacturing roles, apply today! Or you can call us at 480-750-7272 to speak with a recruiter.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.