Posted May 27, 2020
Full-time, Permanent, Monday-Friday, Regular business hours
Do you have at least 3 years of experience in accounting and enjoy a job where you can have some variety in your day?
A local safety vessel manufacturer is looking to add an Accounting Specialist to their team.
This company manufactures products that are used for safety vessels onboard large ships that are used in the navy and coastguard as well as other government-related industries all over the world.
As an Accounting Specialist on this team, you would get to work on not only accounting duties, but other administrative tasks as well!
This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity!
Accounting Specialist Duties:
- Invoicing and bookkeeping in Quick books
- Match incoming payments
- Monthly bank reconcile
- Prepare monthly financial statements
- Process payroll 2x per month
- Assist with travel arrangements
- Coordinate exhibitions and trade shows
- Communication with HQ in Norway
- Assist with receipt of goods, shipping coordination and inventory
- 3+ years of accounting experience
- Accounting degree
- Proficient in Quick books and MS Office
- International and government-related accounting experience a plus
- 3+ years of office administrative experience
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a proud Recruiter for the Everett TERRA Team. I love connecting local talent with our area's top companies and exceeding my client and candidates' expectations. My favorite part of my job is creating success stories daily and gaining new relationships. Outside of work I enjoy spending time with my husband, my pet pig Sherman and my frisky kitten Thomas.