Night Shift - Manufacturing Press Machine Operator
Posted February 22, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 7pm-7am Rotating 12 hour shifts, every other weekend
Looking for a manufacturing opportunity with a company you can grow with? A Manufacturing company in Auburn that produces bag for all types of food products is currently growing and looking to add Manufacturing Press Machine Operator to their Night Shift team.
These are full-time, temp-to-hire opportunities. Work 3-4 days a week and earn guaranteed overtime every other week. Additional weekly overtime available on a volunteer basis.
The press machine operator role does not require previous machine operation experience. It does, however, require you to be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and lift 50lbs when switching out rolls between products.
Perfect opportunity for someone interested in entry-level work and who wants to learn and grow their skill sets. Two weeks of on-the-job training will be provided!
Press Machine Operator Job duties
- offloading product from the machine (case and roll), labeling, wrapping pallets, and entering measurements/criteria into machine computer
- checking for quality of final product (case and roll) coming off machines
If you are hardworking, reliable and safety-minded, you will be successful in the role!
Reasons to Apply:
- Job stability with a growing company
- Steady income – you will be paid weekly
- 3 days off every week
- Opportunities for growth and promotion
- Benefits upon hire by employer
Night Shift - Press Machine Operator Job duties include:
- offloading product from the machine,
- labeling (case and roll)
- checking for quality.
Night Shift - Press Machine Operator Requirements:
- Ability to pass a tape measure test
- Ability to lift 50lbs as needed
- Experience in production and/or manufacturing
Here are some of the safety
measures they have in place to help protect their employees from COVID-19:
- Clients, employees, and vendors are wearing face masks
- Temperature checks
- Staggered Lunches
- Practicing social distancing
Schedule: 7pm-7 am rotating 12 hours shifts - Work every other weekend
Example of the rotating schedule:
- Week 1 ON: Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday
- Week 1 Off: Wednesday and Thursday
- Week 2 ON: Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday
- Week 2 Off: Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday
If you are looking for stability this position has tremendous potential – they are GROWING!
Apply now or call 253-353-7700 to schedule your interview today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Tacoma team. I love having the opportunity to change people’s lives by matching clients with the perfect candidates. The best part of my job as a Recruiter is giving so many talented people a chance to shine and find a job where they will flourish!