Manufacturing Press Machine Operator
Posted March 25, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day shift: 7am-7pm, Night shift: 7pm-7am, rotating 12 hour shifts
Looking for a manufacturing opportunity with a company you can grow with? An Auburn manufacturing company that produces bag for all types of food products is currently growing and looking to add press machine operators to their team.
These are full-time, temp-to-hire opportunities. Openings are currently available on day and night shifts.
The press machine operator role does not require previous machine operation experience. It does, however, require you to be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and lift 70 lbs. repeatedly.
Perfect opportunity for someone interested in entry-level work and who wants to learn and grow their skill sets. Two weeks of on-the-job training will be provided!
Press Machine Operator Job duties include:
- offloading product from the machine
- labeling (case and roll)
- checking for quality
If you are hardworking, reliable and safety-minded, you will be successful in the role!
Reasons to Apply:
- Job stability with a growing company
- Steady income – you will be paid weekly
- 3 days off every week
- Opportunities for growth and promotion
- Benefits upon hire by employer
Press Machine Operator Requirements:
- Ability to pass a tape measure test
- Ability to lift 70lbs. repetitively
Schedule: Day and Night Shifts available
- Day shift: 7am-7pm, rotating 12 hours shifts - work every other weekend
- Night shift: 7pm-7am, rotating 12 hour shifts – work every other weekend
Example of the rotating schedule:
- Week 1 ON: Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday
- Week 1 Off: Wednesday and Thursday
- Week 2 ON: Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday
- Week 2 Off: Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday
Benefits upon full-time hire by employer includes: medical, dental, PTO
Location: Auburn (Not bus accessible. Reliable transportation needed)
Interested in this manufacturing press machine operator role? Apply online today. Or call 253-568-8545 if you want to speak to a recruiter. Ask for Betty.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for TERRA's Tacoma team. It’s my passion to find the right fit for our clients and candidates and I enjoy helping others on a daily basis. Outside of work I spend time with my family and grandchildren.