Entry-Level Aerospace Manufacturing
Posted March 19, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Swing and Night Shifts available
Like working with your hands and are interested in how things
are made? How would you like to work for a top Portland employer, and Fortune
500 company, that specializes in aerospace manufacturing – and pays nearly 30%
more than other employers in the area?
This leading aerospace company is growing fast and currently has several can’t-beat, entry-level manufacturing opportunities. One may be right for you.
Jobs include working as a grinder, metal processor, shell removal operator and shop aide.
These are full-time, temp-to-hire jobs. No previous aerospace experience is required, but you will do well in this role if you have experience working on cars, warehouse, general labor, or other industrial settings.
Openings available on swing and night shifts, and some flexibility is required.
- Competitive starting wages for entry-level positions
- Lots of overtime opportunities to earn a larger paycheck
- On-the-job training and lots of room for growth (A majority of the supervisors come from the floor level)
- Strong safety culture
- Phenomenal quarterly bonuses (ranging from 8% to as high as 24%!)
- Learn new skills – and get certified
Aerospace Manufacturing Requirements:
- 6 months - 1 year of experience in an industrial setting.
- Some positions require you to be comfortable sitting for the entire shift, others require you to be on your feet and moving around.
- Comfortable lifting 35 lbs consistently and 50 lbs occasionally.
Shift times may vary slightly by department but swing and
night shifts generally fall within these hours:
- Swing: 2:00PM – 10:30PM or 3:00PM – 11:30PM (Monday – Friday)
- Nights: 11:00PM – 7:00AM (Sunday – Thursday)
- Please note: The ability to work weekends is also required, since production needs do increase
Pay: Ranges from $16-$18/hr depending on position and department (plus earn overtime pay, quarterly bonuses and a pay bump after 90 days!)
Benefits after conversion include:
- 401(k) plan with match
- Tuition assistance
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Short and long-term disability
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid lunch
- Health and life insurance
- Supplemental life insurance
- Sick leave
- Health and fitness club reimbursement program
Milwaukie, OR - Right off of 205. (Not bus accessible due to shift times - Reliable transportation is required.)
If you are interested in an entry-level manufacturing role, apply online today! Or call 503-946-3874 to learn more and speak to a recruiter.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Clackamas team. I really enjoy matching qualified candidates with the right companies on a daily basis. I was born and raised in Oregon, so I am very familiar with the market here. In my spare time, I enjoy watching Netflix and cuddling with my 2 puppies, Beef and Shrimp.