Administrative Project Coordinator
Posted March 20, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, M-F 8:00 am-5:00 pm (can flex a bit)
If you have at least 2 years of experience in an administrative or program support role and are passionate about delivering positive customer service experiences, we have a great job opportunity for you!
A local company that facilitates work space set-ups is looking to hire an Administrative Project Coordinator to their team.
This company provides design and installation services to some of the biggest businesses in the Seattle area. It is a great opportunity to get your foot-in-the-door of a booming company and make a real impact on their success.
It is a full-time, temp-to-hire opportunity.
As the Administrative Project Coordinator, you will be the "go-to" person for all assigned administrative projects and team activities and communication.
Administrative Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Point of contact for product, order, and ticket questions from team members and clients
- Coordinates building access, elevator reservations, and product staging
- Manage vendor relationships through process acknowledgements, shipping documents, and invoicing
- Communicate with clients, facilities managers, and vendors on project status and scope
- 2+ years' recent administrative/program support experience
- Recent experience working in a structured office setting
Exceptional written, verbal, and visual communication
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Skilled working on computers
Pay: $18/hour (pay increases when hired!) Get paid every Friday!
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm - with some flexibility
Location: Downtown Seattle (South Lake Union) Easy bus access!
Interested in this Administrative Project Coordinator position? Apply today! Or call us at 206-453-2852 to learn more.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am Staffing Manager of TERRA's Seattle team. I have a passion for hospitality and customer service, and being in the staffing industry allows me to use those skills daily. It's truly a privilege to help our clients find just the right person for a job, as well as to help candidates leverage their skills and experience to find their perfect job. The proud mother of four fun and funny kids, my greatest pleasures in life come from spending time with friends and family. I love to laugh – and have the smile lines to show for it!