Receiving Dock Workers Needed
Posted March 23, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Tuesday-Friday 11:30am-10:00pm
Interested in getting your foot in the door with one of the largest freight shipping and logistics companies on the west coast? Want to work with a group of dedicated professionals who live out the work-hard-play-hard mentality? If so, this might be the opportunity for you! Is the Transportation/Logistics field your passion? Do you enjoy loading/unloading of freight, pallet zing and some forklift.
Our Company has fleets and terminals across Alaska and North America providing the capacity to move your project forward. But our people make the difference-experience, innovative and committed experts you can count on. Currently our Tacoma location is looking for a Dock Worker.This position is Temporary ongoing with the opportunity to be full time employee with room to grow.
Job Duties will include:
- Process freight without final destinations
- Load and unload trucks with Forklift and Manuel
- Moving small packages off of roller
- Be able to identify destinations of shipments, able to count packages
- Ability to drive Forklifts
- Minimum 1-2 years in warehouse, dock facility, receiving department
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to work independently or with others
Pay: $16+ DOE
Please apply today with your resume!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for TERRA's Tacoma team. It’s my passion to find the right fit for our clients and candidates and I enjoy helping others on a daily basis. Outside of work I spend time with my family and grandchildren.