Posted May 21, 2020
Full-time, Permanent, Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
If you are an Accountant with 3-5 years of experience and are looking for a great opportunity to work for a top rated insurance company, then look no further!
We are working with a prominent insurance group, looking to add a new Accountant to their growing team!
This organization provides top notch medical insurance and other insurance benefits to health organizations and their staff.
As an Accountant, you will report to the Assistant Controller and meeting strict internal and external audit deadlines.
As an Accountant, you will be:
- Preparing accurate and timely financial statements via SAP
- Maintaining accurate account reconciliations
- Analyzing accounting entries for general ledgers and ensure proper recording of assets and other expenses
- Managing investment Accounting, like entries related to purchases and sales, in accordance with SAP
In order to qualify for this Accountant role, you will need:
- At least 3+ years of experience working as an Accountant, insurance accounting is preferred but not required!
- BA in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years of demonstrated work experience Microsoft Great Plains or other similar ERP systems
- 3+ years preparing complex reports for Senior Management review
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance plans
- 401(k) Plan with Employer match
- Employee Annual Incentive Plan
- Paid Time Off - 15 days annually for first year and 13 paid holidays
- Educational Reimbursement
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance/AD&D
- Parental Leave
- Subsidized ORCA pass
Salary: $70k - $78k, DOE
Location: Downtown Seattle with an AMAZING office view!
If you are interested in this Accountant role, apply today! Or please call 206.405.3300 and ask for Ellie!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
Friends that I have made through doing different assignments and I always discuss the perfect ways TERRA Staffing employees treat us. They are unlike any other staffing agency I've worked for before.