Posted June 29, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day or Weekend
Do you have at least 6 months of Machine Operating experience and are looking to join a growing team? An award-winning electronics manufacturing company in Everett is looking for a temp to hire Machine Operator to add to their thriving team asap!
This essential company services the medical, aerospace, and military industries and is helping the cause by producing ventilators. They have won the "Best Workplace" award and have a strong dedication to customer service.
As a Machine Operator, you will operate light-duty bench and floor-type machine tools and equipment. You are fast-paced, adaptable, and driven to provide the very best quality to your customers with high standards in your work.
Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Set up all machines properly according to setup instructions
Operates all machines correctly, efficiently and within quality standards
- Follow proper Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) procedures at all time
- Fully understands supporting documentation such as planning card
- Perform routine maintenance on machines
Machine Operator Requirements:
- Knowledge of Statistical Process Control (SPC) and Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) requirements
- Ability to read and interpret documentation, manufacturing instructions, bill of material and drawings
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Strong understanding and ability to operate one or more of the following machines:
- MPM Printer Machine
- Ekra Printer Machine
- SPI Machine
- Yamaha Pick and Place Machine
- Omni Reflow Oven
- BTU Reflow Oven
- AOI Machine
- $14 - $18.40 Depending on Experience and Shift
- Monday - Thursday 6:00am - 4:30pm
- Friday - Sunday 6:00am - 6:30pm
If you're interested in this Machine Operator role, apply online today! Or call 425-355-7223 and ask for Nicole.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Everett team. I love helping a company with such an important part of their business. One of my favorite parts of the job is connecting people to their dream jobs!