Posted June 29, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Thursday 6:00am - 4:30pm
Do you have at least 6 months Assembly and Soldering experience and are looking to join a growing team? This award-winning company in Everett is looking for a temp to hire Assembler (level 2) to add to their thriving team asap!
This electronics manufacturer is considered essential during this time as they are helping the cause and producing ventilators. They have won the award for "Best Workplace" and have a strong dedication to customer service. They service industries such as medical, aerospace, military and more!
This company places a high value on employee and health safety. They have implemented various safety measures in their facility to protect their employees:
- Providing masks to all employees (you may also bring your own)
- Providing gloves for all employees to wear
- Temperature checking any guests or visitors before they enter the building
As a level 2 Assembler, you assemble printed circuit boards, electronic components, sub-assemblies, or systems using a variety of materials, tools and documentation. You have mastered all of level 1 assembly. You are determined and driven to provide the very best quality to your customers. You are fast-paced, have high standards in your work, and are adaptable.
- Reads and performs assigned tasks in accordance with manufacturing process instructions (MPIs), production drawings, sample assemblies, and verbal instructions
- Performs assigned work within defined labor standards, stated production schedules, and corporate
- Performs complex tasks in accordance with manufacturing process instructions (MPIs), production drawings, customer provided documentation, sample assemblies, and verbal instructions
- Performs on-line go-no-go testing and in line inspection to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards
- Component identification skills for both PTH and SMT components, including polarity, are required
- Soldering skills to perform all plated through-hole tasks and basic installation or touch up of surface mount components are required for this position
- Familiarity with use of calibrated tools used for assembly, measurement and verification, such as pneumatic power tools, torque drivers or critical measurement tools such as calipers and pin or hole gauges is required
- Must have the ability to perform basic math functions including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of whole numbers
- This position requires good manual dexterity, good vision and the ability to stay seated for long periods of time
- $14.50 - $15.50 DOE
- Monday - Thursday 6:00am - 4:30pm Overtime is Available!
If you're interested in this Assembler role, apply online today! Or call 425-355-7223 and ask for Nicole.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Everett team. I love helping a company with such an important part of their business. One of my favorite parts of the job is connecting people to their dream jobs!