Accounting And Billing Support
Posted May 27, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 7am-3:30pm
A local, family owned construction company is looking to add an Accounting and Billing Specialist their team accounting team.
This company has been in business for over 20 years and specializes in excavating and trucking for large, local construction projects. They are having consistent growth all throughout the Pacific Northwest!
This position is responsible for support in both AP/AR and billing. It requires time and material and contract billings as well as tracking on spreadsheets, filing and housekeeping tasks.
This is a long term, temporary to hire opportunity with growth potential!
Billing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Process invoices
- Accounting support for Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Support in billings for time and material and contracted work
- Maintain accurate accounts in both Excel and accounting software.
- Minimum of 1 year of accounting and billing support - construction industry is a MUST
- Intermediate in Excel and accounting software.
- Ability to produce accurate work in a fast paced environment.
- Construction or construction materials background-rock,asphalt,concrete required
Shift: Monday-Friday, 7am to 3:30pm. Start time and schedule are flexible!
Benefits: Upon conversion- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage. 401(k) and Paid Vacation/Holiday and Sick days.
Location: Snohomish, WA
Apply today to this Accounting and Billing Specialist opportunity. Interviews are happening now! Call our office 425.355.7223 to learn more!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a proud Recruiter for the Everett TERRA Team. I love connecting local talent with our area's top companies and exceeding my client and candidates' expectations. My favorite part of my job is creating success stories daily and gaining new relationships. Outside of work I enjoy spending time with my husband, my pet pig Sherman and my frisky kitten Thomas.