Entry Level Machine Operator
Posted May 21, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day: Monday-Friday 6:15AM-2:15AM Swing: Monday-Friday 2:45PM-11:15PM
Struggling to find an employer that will actually train you in the skills they are looking for? We have a rare opportunity with a manufacturer in Kent who is looking to train Machine Operators for their production team. Get your start with a company that invests back in their employees! These are full-time, temp-to-hire jobs that can lead to a very successful career in a skilled trade.
This company manufactures 100% made in the USA rubber parts for the marine industry. This is a great company to work for. They take great pride in the quality of their product, are always on the lookout for ways to innovate and create, and, more importantly, they value and take care of their employees.
NO MACHINE OPERATOR EXPERIENCE NEEDED.
If you're mechanically-minded and looking to kick-start your manufacturing career, this could be the opportunity you've been waiting for!
Machine operator job duties will include:
- Paid Training for 2-3 weeks before running your own machine
- Bending & Lifting up to 40+ LBS
- Running rotational molding machines
- Removing completed products from the machine and trimming and packing product
- Ability to stoop, bend and lift throughout the 8 hour shift
- Ruler reading and solving basic industrial math calculations will be required
- Previous manufacturing experience a plus, but not required.
- Day: Monday - Friday, 6:15 AM-2:15 PM
- Swing: Monday - Friday, 2:45 PM-11:5 PM
Compensation: $16/HR (Pay day is every Friday!)
Benefits upon hire include:
- Medical and dental (100% paid by employer)
Location: Kent, WA (bus accessible)
If this Machine Operator job sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply today or call us directly at 425-793-5460. We look forward to hearing from you!?
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Tukwila team. I enjoy helping job seekers find the right fit and creating success stories. Being part of the candidate’s journey, supporting them along the way, and matching them to great companies they can grow with is very rewarding. The best part of the job is when an employee personally thanks you for helping them find a job they love.