Forklift - Shipping And Receiving
Posted June 30, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday, Day and Swing Shifts
If you are looking for full time work with a close commute and steady hours we just may have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are working with several distribution centers in South King County that are currently looking for skilled Forklift Operators to add to their Shipping and Receiving teams. These warehouses support industries in food production, consumer packaging, printing, and aerospace manufacturing - to name a few.
These are full-time, temp-to-hire positions available on day and swing shifts. They offer consistent hours, plenty of training opportunities, and room for growth for those who enjoy working in a team oriented, fast paced environment.
Warehouse Shipping and Receiving Duties:
- Packing, shipping and performing quality control on items leaving the warehouse
- Assisting team members in offloading and organizing materials
- Safely loading and unloading cargo using hand trucks, carts, pallet jacks, and forklifts
- Using inventory software systems to look up and enter data, print labels, and assist with orders
These are great foot-in-the-door opportunities for individuals trying to build their skill set or who are interested in working for and growing with a company that values and rewards hard work.
Warehouse Shipping and Receiving Requirements:
- Recent warehouse experience
- Experience operating pallet jacks and forklifts
- Comfortable working with computers
Pay: $16-$18/hour, depending on position and get paid every Friday!
Schedule: Shifts depend on position. Some examples include:
- Day Shift: Monday-Friday, 6:00am - 2:30pm
- Swing Shift: Monday-Friday, 4:00pm - 12:30am
- We have some schedules that provide 4x10's or rotating 12 hour shifts as well
Interested in a Forklift - Shipping and Receiving position? Apply Today, or call us at 206.453.2852 to schedule an interview right away.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.