Clean Room Packager
Posted May 20, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Thursday 3p-1:30am
Have you been looking to get your foot in the door with Clean Room experience? Look no further - we have the job for you!
Our client specializes in the medical industry and they help patients around the world! They are looking to add a Clean Room Packager to their team to work in their clean room and package products for shipping. As a Clean Room Packager, your day would consist of setting up and running a packaging machine to pack/wrap containers of product for sterile storage or shipment. This is a long term, temp to hire opportunity with an amazing company that offers lots of room for growth and development!
What you’ll be doing as a Clean Room Packager:
- Working in a Clean Room environment
- Setting up & operating a packaging machine
- Working with sterile medical products – getting them ready to send to hospitals around the world
Here's why you want to work here:
- Weekly pay - get paid every Friday!
- Compressed work week with Fridays off - 3 day weekend, every week!
- Growth and development opportunities within the company
- Great benefits once you become a permanent employee, including PTO, paid holidays, and medical/dental insurance!
Schedule: Monday – Thursday 3p-1:30am
Location: Hillsboro, OR
Clean Room Packager Requirements:
- Attention to detail, able to maintain a high quality of work
- Able to stand for duration of shift
- Prior experience in Clean Room or manufacturing environment is a plus!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Beaverton team. I am passionate about finding the perfect fit for both clients and candidates alike, and enjoy the rewards, adventures, and challenges I experience every day here at TERRA!