Posted June 10, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, multiple shifts
Local Colorado company in Englewood is looking for great people who like to work with their hands, who are interested in learning how to build custom fire features with products 100% American made. They have a patented technology that results in their burners producing double the flame! This mechanical assembly position is a consistent 40 hours each week with a set schedule and weekends off. Enjoy company picnics and a laid-back work environment.
We know you might have some questions about safety in regard to returning to on-site work. This employer is committed to workplace safety.
Here are some of the safety measures they have in place to help protect their employees:
- All employees are provided masks and gloves
- Temperature checks are done at start of shift
- Sanitize work space and common areas throughout the day
- Controlled access – no outside visitors allowed on-site
- Social distancing is being practiced
Job Responsibilities include:
- Basic mechanical assembly of pieces, parts into finished goods.
- Inventory management, cycle counts, stocking, picking and packing of raw materials, internal parts and finished goods.
- Ensure that all the raw materials are stocked in appropriate quantities and places.
- Maintain cleanliness of shop and facility.
To be successful in this mechanical assembly role you should:
- Love working with your hands.
- Be good with tools - both hand tools and power tools.
- Enjoy working on the second shift.
- Love working in a team environment
1st Shift: 7:00am to 3:30pm - Monday to Friday
2nd Shift: 3:00pm to11:30 pm - Monday to Friday (Must be able to train on days for first two weeks)
Pay: $15 per hour, get paid every Friday!
Location: Englewood - must have reliable transportation as this location is not bus accessible
Does this sound like the kind of fun and exciting position you are looking for? APPLY NOW or call us in the office at 303.479.3399.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Denver-Aurora team. I love being able to find the right fit for clients and candidates. The best part of my job is giving so many great and talented people a chance to shine!