Quality Assurance Technician
Posted June 1, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday; 2pm-10:30pm
Do you have experience in Quality Assurance within food production? If so, this could be your next opportunity with a leading ice cream manufacturing company!
This is a full-time, temp-to-hire opportunity for a Quality Assurance Technician looking to grow with a company and expand their skill set!
This Hawaii-based company produces Japanese-inspired desserts and continues to set and raise the bar producing quality products. In addition to being a leader in their industry, they also value and take care of their employees.
Opening is currently available for swing shift.
Quality Assurance Job Responsibilities:
- Perform physical-chemical testing
- Perform Microbiological sampling and testing
- Maintain Quality and Food Safety Documentation
- Conduct sampling of raw materials
- Follow, maintain and enforce SOP's pertaining to Quality and food safety
Quality Assurance Job Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Quality Assurance with a food or diary manufacturer; or an Associate’s Degree in Science
- Knowledge of Food Safety
- HACCP training
- Proficient with Microsoft Applications
Pay: $17/HR, or DOE
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 2pm – 10:30pm
· Overtime may be required as well as some Saturdays. (Extra money in your pocket!)
· Must be flexible to working other shifts.
If this sounds like your next Quality Assurance position, apply online or call 623-321-5151 to learn more!!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Phoenix team. I enjoy creating success stories and love having the opportunity to build strong relationships with our clients and candidates. I recently moved to the Phoenix area from Nebraska and I can’t wait to bring my positive Midwestern values to the team!