Posted May 21, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 5:30AM - 1PM
Are you an experienced forklift operator looking for an opportunity with a large manufacturing company? If so, we have a great full-time, temporary to hire opportunity for you that offers a great schedule, and a team-oriented atmosphere!
This company is North America’s largest manufacturer of insulation & geofoam and also supplies product across the US and Southwest Canada. They have 9 locations nationwide and are currently looking to add a Forklift Operator to their Aurora team.
While a huge Company, the Aurora plant has a close-knit, family feel and a team culture where everyone supports each other and their success.
Forklift Operator Job Duties:
- Safe sit-down forklift operation to move raw materials or finished products throughout floor
- Maintain productivity levels
- Working as a team to ensure no line stoppages and improve operations
You will be successful in this role if you are reliable, have a strong desire to learn and excel, have great communications skills, and are a team player.
Forklift Operator Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience in forklift operation is preferred
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., stand and sit for extended periods of time, and bending
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 5:30 AM to 1:00 PM
Location: North Aurora
Pay: $16/hour to start
- $0.50 increase after 90 days once converted to permanent full-time
- $100 sign-on bonus on first paycheck following conversion to permanent full-time
- $400 sign-on bonus after 90 days once converted to permanent full-time
If you would like to hear more about this Forklift Operator job opportunity, apply online today or call 303-479-3399 to speak to a recruiter right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
The way they responded to my resume was excellent. Also, the way they keep checking up with their staff to see how they are doing is a great deal.