Manufacturing Machine Operator
Posted May 22, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Sunday-Tuesday (every other Wedesday)6:30AM-7:00PM
Looking for full-time hours, a steady paycheck and benefits? If you have prior manufacturing experience are are looking to step into a Machine Operator position, this is a great opportunity for you!
Not only is this a growing company, but it’s a company who has a huge impact on the environment. They specialize in changing the way we recycle chemicals and plastics to reduce the environmental effects caused by manufacturing. You will be able to grow your skills daily in this position while making a positive impact on future generations to come!
This company is an essential business with guaranteed hours and OT. They are looking to hire a skilled Machine Operator to begin working next week! They
What you will be doing as Machine Operator:
- Operating machinery based upon written and verbal instruction
- Troubleshooting machinery and performing basic maintenance (training provided)
- Cross training in various departments
- Support with the general upkeep of the production floor
- Experience troubleshooting machinery
- Ability to stand, kneel, and crawl throughout shift
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. throughout shift
- Full-time, temp-hire opportunity that offers a reliable schedule
- On the job training including including cross training in more skilled roles
- 3 weeks of PTO upon permanent hire, healthcare package and a voucher for $125 each year for work boots
Schedule (Multiple Options Available):
- Front Day Shift (Sunday-Tuesday, rotating Wednesday) 6:30AM-7PM
- Front Night Shift (Sunday-Tuesday, rotating Wednesday) 7pm-6:30am
- Back Day Shift (Thursday-Saturday, rotating Wednesday) 6:30-7pm
- Back Night Shift (Thursday-Saturday, rotating Wednesday) 7pm-6:30am
- Every weekend it 3-4 days long!
Location: Tigard, OR
If you are interested in this great opportunity working with an innovative and fast growing company as a Machine Operator, apply online today to be considered!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a recruiter for the TERRA Beaverton team. I love connecting with people with jobs and the satisfaction of finding the right fit for clients and candidates. I enjoy meeting people who have diverse skillsets and executing a plan for their success!