Assembler - Swing Shift
Posted August 12, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Thursday 4pm - 2:30am, OT available
Are you looking for immediate, full-time manufacturing work where you can earn a steady income, receive great benefits and make a difference in the community?
If you have at least 6 months of assembly experience, this Assembler position may be the right fit for you!
A local medical device manufacturer that is making life-saving ventilators for hospitals and everyday use is currently looking to expand its assembly production team in order to meet high demands. This company is located in Bothell, but many employees commute from the Lynnwood area.
This is a full-time, temp-to-hire role with openings available on Swing shift.
This is a company that has great opportunity for growth, and gives you the chance to create something that will change lives for the better every day.
Assembler Job Duties:
- Follow written directions for product assembly
- Record any issues with product
- Perform quality control on your work
- Adhere to 5S principles
- A minimum of 6 months production assembly experience
- Experience working with hand and power tools
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work well with your hands-on small parts
Benefits Offered Upon Full-Time Hire:
- Competitive PTO & sick time
- Medical/Dental/Vision - 99% employer paid for the employee & starts the first of the month after your hire date
- Gym Membership Discount
- Next-Day Dry Cleaning
- Full, catered meals provided daily
COVID-19 Safety Measures Include:
- Mandatory masks are worn in the production areas
- Temperature screenings before entering the building
- Regularly cleaning and sanitizing the frequently touched surfaces and areas
- Catered meals are individually wrapped for your protection
Schedule: Swing Shift
- Monday - Thursday, 4:00pm - 2:30am
- OT available
Location: Bothell, WA (Due to shift times this position is not bus accessible. Reliable transportation required.)
If you're interested in this Assembler role that is hiring immediately, apply now or call 425-822-2929 to speak to a recruiter!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.