Posted July 31, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Multiple Shifts Available
Whether you’re experience in warehouse settings or are interested in getting your foot-in-the-door, we have great opportunities for you.
Several distribution centers are looking to add Warehouse Support their teams.
Specific positions could include, Forklift Operator, Order Picker, Shipping and Receiving, or Warehouse Clerks.
Companies you could be working with support a variety of industries, such as juice making, supply chain management, automotive and data services.
These are full-time, temp-to-hire positions with openings available on day, night and weekend shifts.
Warehouse Support Responsibilities:
- Stuffing envelopes with mail and other materials
- Order picking and packing
- Placing items on pallet for auditor to review
- Packaging and prepping items for shipment
- Some roles require forklift operation
Warehouse Support Requirements:
- Some positions are entry-level, some require more warehouse or Forklift experience
- Comfortable being on feet for 8-10 hour shifts
- Comfortable lifting 30-60 lbs throughout shift
Pay: $13.00-$14.00/hr depending on experience and position.
Schedule: Specific schedules depend on position, some examples include:
- Day Shift: Monday-Friday, 6:00am-2:30pm
- Day Shift: Monday-Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm
- Day Shift: Monday-Friday, 7:45am-5pm
- Night Shift: Monday-Friday, 11:00pm-7:30am
- Weekend Shift: Saturday-Monday, 7:00am-7:30pm
- Weekend Shift: Saturday-Monday, 7:00pm-7:30am
Location: Phoenix Area – Some locations are bus accessible and others require reliable transportation.
Interested in these Warehouse Support positions? Apply today! Or call us at 480-750-7272 for more information.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
TERRA staff was very polite and respectful. The job I was sent to was wonderful. I really enjoyed going through TERRA staffing.