Posted June 30, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 7:00AM-5:00PM Mon-Fri
A window manufacturing company in Aurora is rapidly expanding and immediately hiring for multiple entry-level manufacturing positions. If you have experience in reading a tape measure and you’re looking to start your career in manufacturing, this might be the perfect opportunity for you! These are all full-time, temp-to-hire roles.
This company manufactures custom glass windows, store fronts, doors, and some specialty products for schools, offices, and more. They’ll provide you with on-the-job training, and they will also cross-train you in other areas to provide growth opportunities if you're interested.
You could be working in glass fabrication, window fabrication, or on the insulated glass line. They will partner with you to see which area is the best fit for your skill set.
Once you are hired on directly, you can earn up to a $3 raise within your first year, and they pay for all employee benefits!
Specific job duties will vary based on the position, but may include:
- Taking glass off tempering oven
- Building windows to fit customer orders using hand and power tools
- Using tape measure to measure glass or windows and inspect for defects
- Placing glass on cart to be sent out
- Assembling glass and silicone to create insulation
- Consistently lifting up to 50lbs
We know you might have some questions about safety in regard to returning to work. This employer is committed to workplace safety.
Here are some of the safety measures they have in place to help protect their employees:
- Ample space to ensure proper social distancing within the worksite
- Providing employees with hand sanitizer
- Encouraging employees to wear PPE such as face masks and gloves while working.
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Ability to lift 50 pounds with or without accommodation
- Strict adherence to safety guidelines
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is not required, but a plus!
People with a great attitude, strong attendance, and the desire to learn new skills will do well here!
Schedule: Monday – Friday 7 am – 5 pm with Saturday overtime occasionally
Location: Aurora, bus accessible.
Pay: $15 - $16, DOE
Interested in getting your manufacturing career started? Apply now or call us at 303-479-3399 to speak with a recruiter right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
They take the time to match not only skill sets, but personalities also. Great follow-up.