Sales Support Representative
Posted July 2, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Mon-Fri 7am-4pm
Are you a passionate and sales driven individual looking to join a successful team with a lucrative bonus structure?
This Sales Support Representative position is with a leading supplier of pharmaceuticals for plastic surgeons, and dental offices.
Work with a fun, highly motivated, and sales driven team who will give you the tools you need to succeed. They are looking for an experienced and dedicated Sales Support Representative who is eager to grow and maintain client accounts while building long-lasting relationships along the way.
In this Sales Support Representative, you will be responsible for:
- Make Outbound calls and answer Inbound calls
- Manage a given customer base
- Acquire new customers through cold calling or lead follow up
- Grow sales through penetration of accounts (upselling)
- Provide customer service to all existing customers
- Light administrative duties such as updating licenses and credit cards on customer accounts
- 3-5 years sales experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong e-mail and phone communication skills
- Strong networking and negotiation skills
Schedule: Monday-Friday 7am-4pm
Pay: $17/hour +bonus structure
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Interested in this sales support representative role? Don't wait, apply today at terrastaffinggroup.com or call 623-505-1600.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am Branch Manager of TERRA's Scottsdale office. I love having the opportunity to place individuals in new careers and help companies find the “right fit” for their teams. I leave work every day feeling blessed, knowing that I have helped change someone's life. Outside of work I enjoy spending time with my family.