Posted June 29, 2020
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, M - Th; 2:30pm - 1:00am
A local seafood production facility is hiring a full-time, temp-to-hire Forklift Driver to join their team.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to engage with a highly diverse team. There are upwards of 30 languages spoken here! If you are looking for a chance to jump-start your career in an environment where training and promotion are important, this could be a great opportunity for you.
Forklift Driver Job Description:
- Locating and storing/retrieving materials on pallets within the warehouse
- Loading and unloading product throughout the warehouse as well as onto trucks for transport
- Occasional use of shrink-wrap machine to secure materials
- Communication with team members to identify needs
Forklift Driver Requirements:
Experience operating a forklift is required
- 6 - 12 months of consistent prior work experience
- Ability to maneuver throughout a warehouse with or without loads during a 10-hour shift
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs with or without accommodation
COVID-19 Safety Measures:
- PPE provided (face masks, disposable gloves, hairnet, lab coat)
- Stringent hand-washing requirements
- Daily sanitization of facility
- Bi-monthly deep clean of facility
Benefits upon conversion:
- Pay raise
- Medical benefits
- PTO, holiday, sick pay
- Opportunities for cross-training and promotion
Schedule: Monday - Thursday; 2:30pm - 1:00am
Pay: $17/hr; Optional overtime, performance-based raises available
Location: Redmond (Due to the end-time of the shift, this position is not accessible by public transport)
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity to become a Forklift Driver with a largely successful company, please apply now or call our Kirkland office at (425) 822-2929 and ask for Marc.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
I have always had great experiences working with TERRA Staffing! I'm always able to pick up extra side jobs to supplement my income, and they also have given me assistance finding a new job.