Posted June 29, 2020
Full-time, Temporary, Thursday- Saturday 9:30am-9pm
Are you wanting to work in a fast-paced Warehouse environment with 4 days off a week? If so, we have the right opportunity for you in the Phoenix area near Sky Harbor Airport!
This is an electronic distribution company that is currently looking for Packaging Associates to add to their team. This company is helping distribute respirator parts all over the world for people in need to help combat COVID19.
It is a full-time, temp-to-hire Packaging Associate position.
You will be successful in this role if you have an eye for detail as you will be packaging and auditing boxes before they are sealed to be shipped for clients.
Packaging Associate Duties:
- Build and place items in corrugated boxes
- Bubble wrapping and sealing boxes
- Ensure products and invoice match before sealing
Packaging Associate Requirements:
- Ability to work at a fast pace - working with items on a conveyor belt
- Comfortable standing for 11 hours at a time
- Ability to lift 20lbs+
We know you might have some questions about safety in regards to returning to on-site work. This employer is committed to workplace safety.
Here are some of the safety measures they have in place to help protect their employees:
- Everyone is required to wear a mask- They provide masks or you are welcome to bring your own
- Employees are spaced out - shifts have been adjusted to limit the number of employees working at one time
- All boxes are sprayed down and cleaned prior to entering the warehouse
Pay: $14.50/hour (occasional overtime)
Schedule: Thursday-Saturday 9:30am-9:00pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ - Downtown near Sky Harbor, this location is bus accessible!
If you are interested in this role or roles similar in packaging and production, apply now or call us immediately to schedule your interview 623-505-1600.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am Branch Manager of TERRA's Scottsdale office. I love having the opportunity to place individuals in new careers and help companies find the “right fit” for their teams. I leave work every day feeling blessed, knowing that I have helped change someone's life. Outside of work I enjoy spending time with my family.