Posted June 29, 2020
Full-time, Temporary, 4:00pm - 4:00pm
This essential company is immediately looking to add a Warehouse Associate to their dynamic team. Don't miss out on this opportunity!
We are looking for a full-time Warehouse Associate for a local growing plastic company. As a part of this team, you will be a critical part of the warehouse logistics team and learn the skill of saw operating. This is an opportunity for someone who is truly interested in developing within a manufacturing company, and progressively drive your skills in this industry.
No EXPERIENCE, no problem! They are willing to invest in you and train!
- Order Picking and Material Handling
- Operate a cutting SAW- Company will train
- Load and Unload orders for delivery
- Communicate clearly and effectively with others
- Driven personality to learn and grow
Experience and Skills:
- Experience in a warehouse environment
- Able to perform basic math and read a measurement ruler
- High energy, can perform heavy lifting on occasion
- Basic computer skills - data entry
- Organizatized and detail-oriented
- Ample space to ensure proper social distancing within the worksite
- Providing employees with hand sanitizer
- Encouraging employees to wear PPE such as face masks while working.
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 4:00pm
Pay: DOE $18+
If this sounds like your next exciting opportunity and joining a growing business is your next step, we want to speak with you! We cant wait to hear from you, Apply now! or give us a call at 425.793.5460.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a recruiter with the TERRA Tukwila team. I am passionate about customer service, and the daily opportunities to connect the right client and candidate together. I love fostering amazing relationships that provide so many talented people new career adventures!