Posted June 30, 2020
Full-time, Permanent, Monday-Friday, 6a-3:30pm
Direct Hire opportunity to work with a stable manufacturing company in Tualatin!
Our client manufactures a variety of metal parts and products, and works directly with the semiconductor industry. Currently, they are looking to add a Material Handler to their team.
As a Material Handler, you will be working with a small team to kit orders for production and manage inventory by performing cycle counts and working in the company's ERP system. You will also be responsible for data entry and communicating with other departments. This company is growing, so this is a job that will keep you busy from the start to end of your shift!
Material Handler Benefits and Perks:
- Long term, permanent opportunity with opportunities overtime
- Full benefits package – Medical, Dental and Vision
- PTO and 401k
- Safe work environment and stable employment
- Great team culture - people love working here!
Pay: $16+, DOE
Schedule: Monday-Friday 6a-3:30pm
We know you might have some questions about safety in regard to returning to on-site work. This employer is committed to workplace safety.
Here are some of the safety measures they have in place to help protect their employees:
- Hand sanitizer and wipes provided throughout the facility
- Limiting the number of people working on each shift to allow for social distancing
- Daily cleanings performed, multiple times a day
Material Handler Qualifications:
- Minimum of 6 months experience in Material Handling or Warehouse work
- Comfortable using computers - ERP experience highly preferred!
- Ability 50 lbs.
Interested? We want to hear from you! Apply today with your resume to be considered for this opportunity, or call 503-290-0039!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Beaverton team. I am passionate about finding the perfect fit for both clients and candidates alike, and enjoy the rewards, adventures, and challenges I experience every day here at TERRA!