Shift Manager - 3rd
Posted June 30, 2020
Full-time, Permanent, 10pm - 6:30am
Are you looking to be part of a team that has numerous opportunities for growth and advancement? If so, this could be the role for you!
A local juice manufacturer is looking to add a Shift Manager to their very busy team. Their fruit juices, smoothies, purees, and bar mixers are available in many different varieties and they pride themselves on producing the highest quality beverages daily.
In this Direct Hire role, you will supervise the 3rd shift Team through education, coaching and metric monitoring.
If you have at least 2 years of recent food production experience we want to hear from you!
Shift Manager Requirements:
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in production
- Ability to manage a team of up to 15 employees
- Have ability to follow written and spoken direction
- Experienced with stand-up forklift
- Ability to navigate through computer software (that will be trained) for documentation
- High school diploma or GED
Here are some of the safety measures they have in place to help protect their employees:
- Routine temperature checks
- Social distancing
- Employees will wear face masks while in the building
Schedule: 10pm - 6:30am Monday - Friday with mandatory overtime on weekends (as needed)
Pay: $60 - $75K DOE
If you are ready to start your next Shift Manager role, apply now! Or call 480-739-9321 to schedule your interview today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I’m a Recruiter for the TERRA Mesa Team. I love the new adventures I get to experience on a daily basis as a recruiter. The best part of my job is being able to match clients to the right talent, and see both parties succeed!